Foswiki Association Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-15


  1. Accept minutes of previous meeting
  2. Review incomplete actions
    • ACTION: Michael will contact Carlo + Arthur about the homepage redesign task
    • ACTION: for all board members: push task teams you are part of
  3. Status of banking and legals (Oliver)
  4. Set a Target date for the next release
    • Sven is thinking that June 2010 is realistic, giving us til the end of March to be 'feature complete', then the end of April to be tests&code&docco complete, and then May can be spent testing and fixing bugs.
    • we probably should have drawn a line in the sand a while ago rejecting any new features and unimplemented features from the trunk, but as we didn't, we need to set that bar too.
    • imo (Sven) Given the changes that will be in, it may as well be called 2.0.
    • Suggested rule for selection for the next release - is it sufficiently testable between now and june, given the amount of changes in trunk already needing testing

meeting was cancelled due to "human" reasons - most items deferred to AssociationBoardMinutes20100302

BasicForm edit

TopicClassification MeetingMinutes
Topic Summary
Interested Parties
Related Topics
Topic revision: r5 - 01 Mar 2010, KennethLavrsen
The copyright of the content on this website is held by the contributing authors, except where stated elsewhere. See Copyright Statement. Creative Commons License    Legal Imprint    Privacy Policy