Item13445: Strange configure error with: OS X + lighttpd + FCGI
Current State: Needs Developer
Released In: n/a
Target Release: n/a
Applies To: Engine
How to reproduce (How i got the error)
It is hard, because probably it is only (again) OS X specific problem. (Unless someone confirm it on others).
- Fresh perl install (5.22.0)
- Fresh github pull
- perl -T pseudo_install.pl default
- install the needed CPAN modules
- configure the Foswiki + save the config
- check the configure again - no errors.
- CTRL-C the tools/lighttpd.pl
tools/lighttpd.pl -f (note the -f - FCGI)
- go to configure
- and got the following STRANGE error (see the attached screenshot)
The wiki working OK (at least seems), but the error is bad anyway.
- When rerun the lighttpd.pl without the
-f everything is OK in configure. So it is caused by the
-f switch for the
lighttpd.pl (on the OS X). (lighttpd installed from the "macports"
- (lighttpd/1.4.35 (ssl) (Nov 30 2014 01:13:49) - a light and fast webserver)
- error message:
- 05 Jun 2015
Setting to Needs Developer. These things are best resolved by someone running OS X.
- 26 Sep 2016